Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Golf, Vegetable Salads and more....

K - here is today's update on all fronts - not a perfect day per say but I am pretty happy the way it has turned out till now.

Exercise Routine

Golf, Golf and Golf - let me explain. Played the back 9 holes at a brisk pace which includes a walk of about 3.4 kms, then off to the driving range for an hour and a half, capped by the front 9 holes with a wlk of about 3.5 kms. I am pretty sure IO walked more than the 6.9kms cause I am not a perfect player and the shots tend to go haywire. I end up spending a lot of time searching for my balls (naughty - you know what I mean!!!).

Diet Routine

Breakfast/Lunch (or as some people call it - brunch) : Vegetable salad consisting of cucumber, bolied beans, cabbage, cauliflower, tomoatoes, onions and some crisp chineses noodles.

Evening Meal (about 7ish): again the same salad - but I cheated while watching the idiot box, had some namkeen and a few potato wafers (remember I said the day wasn't perfect).

Dinner: Knor mushroom soup.

Water: about 12 glass throughout the day.



Well, I need to start hitting the gym (mainly the workout machines - walking 7 kms should be enough of a cardio I think).

Overall a pretty successful day today - will post as to how it goes tomorrow.

-Ankur

No comments: